- Main page
- Buy now!
- APP and assessment for learning
- How science works
- Plan, teach and assess
- Course overview
- What people are saying
- Two year Key Stage 3
- What makes upd8 wikid tick
- Wikid Works
Do you want more engagement, understanding and skill development in science?
Switch to the UK’s most inspiring 11-14 course!
WIKID is a complete programme for Year 7 and Y8, based on the same philosophy as topical upd8 activities. Every science lesson, whatever the topic, gets students motivated to learn. Themed units set science in dozens of relevant contexts. Then the engagement is converting into real understanding. Wikid teaching sequences are built from the ground up on the best learning research.
Join over 800 wikid schools using the only published scheme that ticks all the boxes:
- Makes it easier to teach outstanding lessons
- Helps class management by maximising student interest
- Provides challenge across the ability range
- Teaches the skills fundamental to later GCSE success
- Integrates assessment for learning
- Focusses on the ‘Big Ideas’, to fit all international curricula
Check out the sample activities
Download activities from the published units:
Upd8 wikid course brochure
Already a wikid school?
Do you want to download a unit? (You will need the login that you received on confirmation of payment). Click here.